Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Guess who's back... and I need a little help :)

This is not a personal blog. This has been and will always be the blog for the SL brand .:StoRin:. . With that said, I think I need to explain what whappened since March, 2011.

By that time, I was working RLife, I had a baby 1 year old and I got divorced. By that time, my whole world collapsed. Everything I had and everything I dreamed of, became ashes. I didn't had a personal computer, I was using my ex's labtop, and when he left, he took it with him, obviously. So, my SLife was over. Even if I had a computer, I wouldn't be able to log in, because I had to find ways of getting money to support my house and son all by myself.

Today, I have a new family. I found the man of my dreams (which was already there in my life for a lifetime already) and I am pregnant of a baby who is already loved by everyone. We don't know if it is a girl or a boy, and even Rodrigo (my eldest, with 5 now) is deseperate to know and to feel the new baby. I've left my job, right before knowing I was pregnant (not a smart move, I know) but things happen for a reason.

So, after a few months of total incapacity of doing anything I like to do (painting, writing, sewing, or just pinning on Pinterest), I've decided to try to go back to a "love" I've left when I left everything else. I'm trying to get back to SL. It's not easy. It's been a while... Almost 4 years. I know hothing about who is "cool" now, how we create, where to hangout, and because I'm in Portugal, it's hard to meet old friends. I can't be online every dawn as I was before. I have a schedule to pick up kid at school, and cook dinner and whatever, and I get really tired of just being in the labtop. This has been a pregnancy full of sickness and vomiting, and by the 19 weeks I still get it, and none of the pills that are supposed to help are helping.

There's a lot more of me, things I've discovered in this 4 years, that I could tell you, but this is a long post already, and I don't want to make you tired in my first post.

I will ask you all the help you can give me, if you still remember me. I want to get back, because I've lived great times and made awesome friends in SLife, and I really really want to be back. All the help (and I am not asking for money) would be great!

I'm still active with .:StoRin:. on Marketplace, though I don't know how it works anymore. I'm studying and trying to learn, but if you can help me understand it I'd appreciate too. There is no inworld store, but I'd like to have one really soon, at least to have an exposure of my work, so you can all remember me.



<3 Ann

0 comments:

Post a Comment